Our Prefect Training helps attendees to enhance their leadership and team work skills, and maximises their effectiveness for the school.
We always prefer to personalise training to meet your exact educational needs, however a typical half-day workshop might include:
- Being a good role model and mentor for other students
- Working both as a leader and within a team
- Understanding our own strengths and weaknesses with regards to teamwork and leadership (emotional intelligence)
- Handling difficult students (including peers)
- Getting my message across and persuading other people
What Students Say:
Fun, interesting and very helpful in terms of learning to deal with people.
Really helped to improve our skills and how to interact with each other in the most
I enjoyed the activities and everyone being involved.
It helped in confidence with presentation skills, adapting to different behaviour
styles and how to deal with enforcing school rules.
It gave me lots of helpful information which I can put into practice as a prefect and
later in life.
I enjoyed the casual way they taught us - they treated us like leaders.
“I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.”