Do you find that some sixth formers need help with the skills to:
- Read around their subject?
- Extract/condense information from sources and avoid plagiarism?
- Make effective notes during lessons?
- Create a persuasive presentation and get their message across?
- Manage their time effectively, optimise work-life balance and avoid ‘last-minute-itis’?
Our Independent Learning Conference (designed for a whole year group) addresses all of these challenges in a single morning. The students go away level-setted, having practiced the techniques and ready to implement them across the curriculum.